Editor OverviewLast updated: 26 February 2018
TEXTman is based on the popular CKEditor, it comes pre packed with lots of powerful content editing features.
See: http://ckeditor.com/features and http://sdk.ckeditor.com/index.html
- Advanced text formatting
- Advanced paste from Word
- Spell check as you type
Autocorrect and Autolink
The editor has the autocorrect and autolink plugins installed by default.
- autolink: transform typed url to hyperlink
- autocorrect transforms certain character combinations to corresponding symbolsautomatically
The editor will automatically expand and shrink vertically depending on the amount and size of content entered in its editing area.
What You See is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Article Editor
The article editor provides a basic WYSIWYG content editor that lets you create, edit, and format your content in a view that is reminiscent of a word processor.
- Text formatting styles.
- Remove formatting
- Insert / edit link
- Remove link
- Insert / edit image
- Insert table
- insert horizontal line
- Insert ordered list
- Insert un-ordered list
- Left justified text
- Right justified text
- Paste from MS Word
- View / edit HTML source
- Full screen editor
Joomla Editor Buttons
- The article editor button will be hidden if LOGman is installed and the Linker editor plugin is enabled.
- The image editor button will be hidden if FILEman is installed and the FILELink editor plugin is enabled.
- TEXTman will always hide the module editor button.