Customize file attachments in articlesLast updated: 09 March 2021
FILEman file attachments in articles are automatically rendered. However, you can modify how it's being presented by doing a template override. To customize it, see the following instruction:
- In the Joomla admin dashboard, go to Extension > Templates > Templates
- Click on the active template for the frontend e.g. Protostar
- Click the "Create Overrides" tab and click the "com_fileman" under the "Components" column header
- Click "attachments", this will create a template override for this view
- In the "Editor" tab, go to html > com_fileman > attachments
- Click the corresponding layout that you set in the FILEman settings (FILEman > Settings > Attachments > Layout). e.g. "List"
- This will open the layout file in the editor where you can modify virtually everything in the layout.