DOCman 1.4 j15 to DOCman 1.5Last updated: 18 May 2017
If you have any version of DOCman 1.4, you can always upgrade to DOCman 1.5 without loosing your data, except the config settings and the theme.
- Optional: Make a backup copy of
- Optional: If you have custom themes, make sure you backup these separately in
- Uninstall DOCman. Your files, documents, categories, licenses, logs and groups will be preserved.
- Uninstall the DOCman search plugin, DOClink and the official modules.
- Install DOCman 1.5 (download)
- Review the configuration settings and save, make sure that
Path for storing filesis correct.