The Joomlatools Platform is a modern Joomla stack that helps you get started with the best development tools and project structure.
Much of the philosophy behind the platform is inspired by the Twelve-Factor App methodology.
- Improved directory structure
- Slimmed down codebase
- Additional flexibility improvements and bug fixes
- Dependency management with Composer
- Easy Joomla configuration with environment specific files
- Environment variables with Dotenv
- Database migrations using Phinx
- CLI extension installer with Joomlatools Composer
Use our Joomlatools Box for additional features:
- Easy development environments with Vagrant
- Easy server provisioning with Puppet (Ubuntu 14.04, PHP 5.5, MariaDB)
- One-command deploys using Capistrano
- Easy application debugging using Z-ray
The code is available on GitHub.
If you want to contribute to the project, feel free to fork, create a feature branch against the develop branch and send us a pull request!
Let our developers personally assist you. You can ask development related questions in our Support Center. Only for Business or Agency subscribers.