- Send email notifications when the form is submitted
- Configure the email notification with a custom message
- Select the DOCman categories where the form will be displayed
- Show/Hide/Require form fields
- Filter spambots away using Google's reCAPTCHA
The form data will be sent to a list of email addresses that you can configure from the plugin's settings.
Custom notification message
You can customize the notification message by using shortcodes. The shortcodes will be replaced with information about the downloaded document and form data submitted by the visitor.
You have control where to display the form. Choose to display the form only on documents under selected categories.
Define form fields
Configure which fields to hide, or which ones are required. This allows you to capture only the necessary data.
If you want to stop spambots from abusing your forms, you can enable reCAPTCHA. Just fill it in with your reCAPTCHA Site Key and Secret Key.