This video will show you how it’s done:
After you’ve installed DOCman Populate, follow these simple steps:
- Upload your files using FTP, into the /dmdocuments folder. (It might have a different name — check your DOCman configuration)
- In the backend, go to Components -> DOCman Populate -> Configuration
- Choose the default settings. These will be used for all documents that you generate.
- Go to Components -> DOCman Populate -> Import Files
- Select the files you want (you can use Ctrl-click / Cmd-click for multiple files)
- Pick a category and click the import button
- The documents are now available in DOCman.
Get the DOCman Productivity Pack here to boost your workflow.