Joomlatools Framework 2.1 has just been released! In this release, we focused on fixing reported issues and further stabilizing the codebase. Support for PHP 5.2 has been dropped making way for a more modern codebase.
Upgrading your Joomla extensions from 2.0 should not require any changes. Here is the full changelog of the release:
- Removed PHP 5.2 support
- Add UserInterface::hasRole method (code)
- Get request format from URL path when possible (code)
- Fields that start with an underscore are hidden in JSON layouts by default (code)
- Better handling of empty request payloads
- DatabaseTableAbstract select modes were not properly working
- Grid search would filter selected rows only
- Automatically add  to multiple select input boxes
- Proper normalization of dates sent in different formats
- Minor frontend display issues
As always, upgrading is as simple as modifying your composer.json file and running:
You can also install it from scratch by running:
Feel free to fork it, break it, improve it, or build upon it!