We are pleased to announce the release of the second release candidate of DOCman 2.0. This is a stability release that focuses on fixing smaller issues in preparation of the final 2.0 release.
This release features 21 fixes for smaller issues and common problems encountered by our customers. For the complete changelog check our site.
- Add document button in frontend was not working in all cases.
- Joomla 3.1.5 broke DOClink button.
- Some PHP installations were not correctly ordering files.
- Table layout ordering was broken in frontend.
- Better permission checks when creating DOCman folders.
- “Open in new tab” setting is fixed for all views.
- Maximum uploadable file size is calculated correctly for all PHP installations.
- Google Document Viewer is now working well with .docx files.
What is next?
We are now making finishing touches on the user interface and implementing the final remaining features. We expect the following release to be DOCman 2.0 stable.
We are also starting to get DOCman 2.0 translated into several different languages to give you an out of the box solution in your own language.