Did you know that you can easily insert documents into articles using DOCman 1.5? It’s an awesome feature that few people know about.
Here is how you do it:
- When writing an article, click the “DOClink” button below the editor
- You will get a popup to navigate through your documents
- Select a document, and click ‘OK’
- Done! Your article now has a direct link to your document
- You can also link to categories, or add some fancy extra’s like an icon or the filesize.
Can’t find the button? Go to the Joomla’s Plugin Manager and enable the DOClink plugin.
Watch our video or discover DOClink yourself!